Cold Chain Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$84000 per annum|
Leading and growing 3PL company is looking to hire a Cold Chain Manager for their growing operations.
Responsibilities for the Cold Chain Manager:
- Manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient allocation of resources
- Formulate cold chain procedures and guidelines to ensure optimal conditions are maintained. Ensure failure recovery in accordance to best current practices, service level agreements and standard operating practices
- Coordinate qualification and validation of products/systems related to cold chain management, including facilities and equipment such as cold stores, freezers and packaging validations
- Formulate cold chain and supply chain quality performance measures/tracking metrics. Lead regular reviews with local team to ensure progress and alignment towards overall goals
- Lead and conduct quality audit of supply chain processes/procedures to minimize potential risks and ensure compliance to the company standards and regulatory/industry requirements
- Initiate and implement quality improvement initiatives to enhance supply chain standards and operational efficiencies (e.g. capacity utilization, productivity, inventory, cost, waste, error and theft management, etc.)
- Design, manage and monitor execution of development programs (including train-the-trainer) for management of fridges and the cold chain system
- Provide technical and leadership support to local supply chain operations including KPI review, best practices, issue resolution, cold chain guidelines, quality audit
Ideally you would have an in-depth knowledge of Cold Chain management, supply chain quality tools, methodologies and regulatory requirements. Proven experience in managing supply chains in a multinational and cross-border environment. Minimum five years' experience in a managerial capacity within the cold chain environment. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics Management or related field.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.