Collections & Repayment Management
A fast growing fintech company (peer to business lending) is looking for a professional in Collections & Repayment Management with min 3 years of related experience
Primary Activities - Manage end to end collections process.
- Repayment Management:
- Download all due accounts from collection system.
- Call all due accounts and update collection system for payment received or follow up call/action.
- Update repayment system on cheque/ giro transfer received.
- Banking cheques and maintaining cheque folder.
- Send reminder or due letter as mandated/ required.
- Collections field visit:
- For all cases 7 days past due, field visit as required.
- Skip tracing, if office or residence address changed
- Visit/call borrowers' debtors (as required) to identify source of funds.
- Manage Debt Collection Agency/ Law firm.
- Close liaison with outsourced parties for debt collection of chronic defaulters.
- Ensure outsourced parties follows right process
- Close teamwork with Sales & Credit:
- Understanding borrower business from Sales inputs
- Regular feedback from to sales & credit on all borrowers
- Bachelors or higher in Finance/Accounting, Business Management
Skills & Experience:
- More than three years' experience in soft & field collection activities in any institution of repute.
- Has knowledge of collection process flow and comfortable with collections systems.
- Has some understanding of operational procedures and functions of lending business.
- High negotiation skills, ability to think laterally and negotiate with difficult customers.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, influencing and execution.
- Experience working with external vendors and/or agencies is a plus
- Some experience in legal matters is a plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion, or send CV directly to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.