Collections & Repayment Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A fast growing fintech company (peer to business lending) is looking for a professional in Collections & Repayment Management with min 3 years of related experience
Primary Activities - Manage end to end collections process.
- Repayment Management:
- Download all due accounts from collection system.
- Call all due accounts and update collection system for payment received or follow up call/action.
- Update repayment system on cheque/ giro transfer received.
- Banking cheques and maintaining cheque folder.
- Send reminder or due letter as mandated/ required.
- Collections field visit:
- For all cases 7 days past due, field visit as required.
- Skip tracing, if office or residence address changed
- Visit/call borrowers' debtors (as required) to identify source of funds.
- Manage Debt Collection Agency/ Law firm.
- Close liaison with outsourced parties for debt collection of chronic defaulters.
- Ensure outsourced parties follows right process
- Close teamwork with Sales & Credit:
- Understanding borrower business from Sales inputs
- Regular feedback from to sales & credit on all borrowers
- Bachelors or higher in Finance/Accounting, Business Management
Skills & Experience:
- More than three years' experience in soft & field collection activities in any institution of repute.
- Has knowledge of collection process flow and comfortable with collections systems.
- Has some understanding of operational procedures and functions of lending business.
- High negotiation skills, ability to think laterally and negotiate with difficult customers.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, influencing and execution.
- Experience working with external vendors and/or agencies is a plus
- Some experience in legal matters is a plus
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion, or send CV directly to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980