|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is one of the leading MNC within their industry. In line with the expansion, they are looking for an outstanding candidate with at least 3 years Financial Analyst experience to be part of the Commercial Analyst teamto business partner with the sales team.
This role in the finance team is focus on delivering insightful sales commentaries for month end and forecast, budgeting/forecasting for discounts and business partnering with HE sales team for headcount modelling, providing decision support and market analytics, preparation of financial reports for reviews.
- Degree in accountancy or accounting qualification (CIMA/CPA/ACCA/CA)
- At least 3-4 years of FP&A experience in MNCs
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Proficiencies in Macro/VBA will be a plus)
- Proven track record in similar roles focused on FP&A business partnering and strategic analysis
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills across multi countries and cultures
- Ability to work in multiple cultures and dynamic environment