Commercial Director, Indonesia - Indonesia-Based
- Be the most senior member of the local team in Indonesia, leading all commercial activities for the company
- Join an organisation with a focussed mission and an influential brand
- If you are an agile leader with a commercial background in Indonesia, Apply Now!
Our Client is a world-leading media and content-creation company started in the US, with operations globally and hundreds of millions of viewers monthly. Award-winning content-creator for TV, Digital, Mobile, Social and Magazine, focusing on a highly attractive niche demographic.
The Ideal Candidate will be an experienced commercial leader with working knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting, corporate management, sales, business development, data analysis, and performance metrics. This person should have experience in the Media, Telecom, Broadcast, Production and/or Agency space and have a passion for all things content-related. This person will be given responsibility to lead the Indonesian business as well as the chance to grow the business throughout ASEAN through business development and partnership activities.
* Develop and implement effective sales strategies to contribute to company's sales objectives
* Provide strategic and operational direction to the company's revenue-driving functions to
achieve ambitious growth goals
* Identify new key accounts to create long term partnerships through building strong relationships and develop long-term relationships with existing clients by regular communications with clients
* Create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development)
* Implement new sales strategies in efforts to bring in more new accounts or increase in existing businesses
* Liaise and work in collaboration with internal departments - Response, Strategy, Content,
Design, Editorial to build partnerships and meet clients' needs
* Design and demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services
* Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
* 12-15 years+ relevant work experience
* Experience in leading and managing Indonesia sales team members to achieve sales targets
* Proficient in forecasting sales pipelines, sending out call reports and managing sales targets
* Thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
* Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
* Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 230986. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.