|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to S$91000.00 per annum|
My client is looking to fill a critical position as a Sales and Operations Planning Executive in their organisation. Your main scope is to support the Commercial Team in the planning and execution of its business/commercial objectives. You must have experience in handling Oil & Gas or Palm oil.
Looking for candidates who have prior experience in optimizing the Sales Planning & Execution by working closely with other relevant departments to achieve this objective. The ideal candidate would have full knowledge of a product cycle. You would have a strong business acumen, analytical and have strong experience in finding the correct data. There will be a lot of data crunching and trend analysis that you will be handling.
Provide timely analysis/dashboard on:
- Production, Yield and Quality to meet customers' requirements
- Monitor/report on sales prices and shipment performance
- Rolling forward 12/24 months sales planning
- Revenue per account/customer
- Market prices and spreads
- Timely reconciliation with A&F team to achieve accurate monthly financial reporting
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management or Business
- Strong in Microsoft skills (Pivot Point table and V-Lookup), Power BI, dashboards & digitization
- 2 to 5 years' experience in sales/supply chain management in commodities/Agriculture industries. More experienced candidates would be considered for a senior role.
- Knowledge of Incoterms and international trade
- Ideally be able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia language
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.