Commercial Finance Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a global media agency looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst working closely with account servicing team with a focus on driving improved profitablity.
- to provide commentary, analytics and integrates data as needed to support business decision making, key initiatives and the overall Budget, Planning and Forecasting processes.
- work cross-functionally to design and develop the Commercial Finance function, resources, processes and procedures, tools and ways of working to implement and to ensure smooth workflow processes and to collect important data for business analysis purposes.
- To maintain a monthly finance tracker of the agency by having monthly finance discussions with the account servicing team.
- Supports the commercial controller during the budgeting and forecasting process in order to build quarterly budget proposals / inputs, ensuring the outcomes are consistent with the overall financial goals of the company.
- Design and develop processes and procedures, tools, resources and ways of working to implement and lead the Commercial Finance function for the company.
Finance month-end reporting:
- Updating of monthly finance tracker and G.I Report to ensure all revenue and costs are captured for the business
- Preparation of General Ledger journals during month end to ensure all revenue and costs are captured as per finance tracker
- Reconciling of project costs to ensure job closures are performed consistently.
- At least three years of business experience in accounting/finance - senior level analyst role is preferable.
- Must have exposure in FP&A
- Proficient in usage of excel and financial software.
- Previous experience working within advertising/marketing industry is strongly preferred.
- Possess strong analytical skills, results-oriented, show a self-propelling attitude with a convincing personal character
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
Salary range: $4500 - $5000
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com with the job title in the subject
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649