Credit Management Officer
Our client is a major telecommunications company looking for a Credit Management Officer (Junior Credit Controller).
- Monitor customer account and follow up with customers for timely payment and minimise debts.
- Perform credit assessment and determine risk exposure and potential bad debts.
- Review & Process Credit Term Extension Requests
- Generate Ageing Report and compiling Ageing Figures
- Prepare Statement of Accounts
- Review Daily Extraction Reports & Sending Chasers
- Process manual Suspension of services
- Handle Reconnection Requests from Customers/Sales Team
- Prepare monthly meeting & materials
- Prepare Monthly Escalation Reports and follow up on cases
- Prepare Monthly Debt Review Slides
- Review Unset Blacklist Requests
- Review & Process Refund Requests
- Review Deposit Waiver Requests
- Process Credit/Debit Transfers/NRC
- Follow up on Unmanaged Accounts Ageing & Clean Up Deactivated Accounts
- Handle Enquiries from customers and various internal departments
- Allocate Payments with or without Payment Instructions
- Review Instalment & Reconnection Approval Requests
- Monitor Problematic Reconnection/Instalment Accounts
- Monitor Incoming Payments
- Provide Sales Detailed Timeline Information Regarding Suspension of services
- At least two years of working experience, preferably in telco and/or utilities services
- System knowledge in SAP and other collection system preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge is essential
- Good PC skills especially in Excel formulas and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and customer service oriented.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, good planning and organization skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good team player and be able to work independently.
Salary range: $2500 - $3000
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.