Credit Management Officer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a major telecommunications company looking for a Credit Management Officer (Junior Credit Controller).
- Monitor customer account and follow up with customers for timely payment and minimise debts.
- Perform credit assessment and determine risk exposure and potential bad debts.
- Review & Process Credit Term Extension Requests
- Generate Ageing Report and compiling Ageing Figures
- Prepare Statement of Accounts
- Review Daily Extraction Reports & Sending Chasers
- Process manual Suspension of services
- Handle Reconnection Requests from Customers/Sales Team
- Prepare monthly meeting & materials
- Prepare Monthly Escalation Reports and follow up on cases
- Prepare Monthly Debt Review Slides
- Review Unset Blacklist Requests
- Review & Process Refund Requests
- Review Deposit Waiver Requests
- Process Credit/Debit Transfers/NRC
- Follow up on Unmanaged Accounts Ageing & Clean Up Deactivated Accounts
- Handle Enquiries from customers and various internal departments
- Allocate Payments with or without Payment Instructions
- Review Instalment & Reconnection Approval Requests
- Monitor Problematic Reconnection/Instalment Accounts
- Monitor Incoming Payments
- Provide Sales Detailed Timeline Information Regarding Suspension of services
- At least two years of working experience, preferably in telco and/or utilities services
- System knowledge in SAP and other collection system preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge is essential
- Good PC skills especially in Excel formulas and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and customer service oriented.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, good planning and organization skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good team player and be able to work independently.
Salary range: $2500 - $3000
Interested applicants, please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649