Commercial Finance Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$12000 per month + Variable bonus|
Our client is a European MNC which designs and manufactures Consumer goods. Singapore is a key hub for them.
The Commercial Finance Manager is part of team focused on supporting key decisions on product allocation, capex, supplier selection and design changes. Business partnering closely with Product Heads, Commercial Heads, and Supply Chain to identify opportunities within the business and drive down product cost. The role also provides analysis to support negotiations and the tender process. This is a very interactive and dynamic role with a highly analytical and business partnering focus. This is an individual contributor role but with potential to manage in the future.
- Relevant degree in finance / accounting.
- MBA, Qualified Accountant or equivalent post graduate qualification preferred.
- Experienced in financial planning, analysis and/or strategy.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical ability and Excel spreadsheet skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Dynamic and Inquisitive.
- Experience in a product based industry a plus (e.g. consumer goods, medical device/pharma, manufacturing, engineering, etc.) a plus
- Can work in a multicultural MNC environment.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117