- Exciting start up space
- Leadership and impactful role
Our client: Is an entertainment platform in the streaming, video, music and gaming space
- Work cross-functionally with the technology, product development and business support / finance team to identify new business and new market opportunities worldwide
- Develop and maintain financial models to advise on pricing and commercial terms
- Take charge of and Lead the expansion of new markets through market intelligence and analysis
- Lead on client development and management, from securing small-scale pilots to scaling the solution across enterprises.
- Pitch, sell, negotiate and renegotiate commercial deals by understanding the business needs and objectives.
- Conduct training in negotiations and account management.
- Measure and manage business development progress and build a performance-driven work culture.
- 12 plus years' experience preferably in the OTT and short video space
- MBA or Master degree preferrable
- Proven track record in business development and deal making at C level
- Experienced working in a start-up and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while been very hands on
- Experienced in prospection and negotiating deals
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with service providers and key
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in having led a team.
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062 Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.