Commercial Operator - Iron Ore
Operator - Iron Ore/Metals
- Leading Commodities Trading Firm
- Expanding Team
- Excellent Career Progresison
My client is a leading commodities trading firm, due to strong business growth they're looking to grow out their Metals Operation team.
This is an end to end role, working on the execution and shipment of the commodities once the trader has closed the deal. The incumbent would look at the contract, arranging payments as per the L/C and the arrange the shipment. Further, to ensure the safe delievry of the goods.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience with Iron Ore/Steel/Dry Bulk
- Knowledge of L/C
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.