Commercial Pricing Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||2 months Bonus|
Our client is a global IT solution provider with a strong local foundation across APAC region. With their business expansion plans, they are looking for a Commercial Pricing Analyst/Manager with experience in price billing to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing all finance components in contracts and subcontracts. You will define and develop the basic contract documents as it relates to billing and project revenue forecast. You will identify and confirm invoicing requirements with the contracts, collaborate with project team to devise a project structure that considers billing, revenue and cost monitoring requirements. You will conduct comprehensive reviews of client's proposal, including pricing and operational elements. Working closely with Operations, Sales and Executive management to develop sales budgets, cost proposals for new bids. You will conduct risk, P&L analysis to advise management on improvements in exsiting contracts.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in finance, accounting, or contracts capacity is required
- Individual must have financial analytical skills, with experience in profit/loss analysis
- Ability to make independent decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive.
- Exceptional written, oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization, including Executive Management
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Janet Chan
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117