Commercial Sales Lead
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to S$108000.00 per annum|
Commercial Sales Lead
Our Client is a global leader in loyalty solutions and partnership marketing committed to compelling customer value. Partnered with some of the worlds leading banks, airlines and loyalty partners, they one of Singapore's fastest growing enterprise technology companies that is continuously making headlines in the fintech, loyalty and travel industries around the globe.
The Ideal Candidate would be the central point of contact for capturing and handling all global sales opportunities and, working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in nurturing each opportunity with the aim to successfully deploy sales capabilities globally.
- Build and preserve trusting relationship with key client contacts
- Managing daily sales operations activities
- Working with clients to capture global sales opportunities and assisting with workshops and creating a go to market plan for respective markets
- Pipeline management and prioritisation of all opportunities from initial pitching stages to contracting
- Ensuring readiness for market and client specific pitch material
- Working with internal teams to prepare presentations, product demo's, and incorporating any customisations required to cater for any local market needs
- Providing visibility to the leadership team with clear updates and progress of each opportunities
- Working with internal teams and coordinating marketing specific product training, co-creation workshops
- Working with markets and client central teams to ensure defined sales process is being followed for each market and individual sales opportunities
- Participating and coordinating marketing specific product training, co-creation workshops
- Assisting in developing materials, pricing for bids with the help of relevant departments and key stakeholders
- Coordination and submitting of responses from various departments for RFP's, and tenders
- Coordinating weekly market update calls and business development meetings
- Gathering local market knowledge and insights to assist with sales processes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including presentation to senior management and C level
- Minimum 5 years' sales / client servicing / account management / business development experience
- Experience of Loyalty industry will be an advantage
- Experience in credit card industry will be highly regarded
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Contact Michelle Yim at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 235283. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.