Commercial Underwriter (Global Healthcare)
- Generate quotations for Groups within authority limits and specified turnaround time
- Provide underwriting technical support to Commercial Underwriters
- Co-ordinate and update "Quotations Log" and prepare conversion ratio reporting for the commercial underwriting team
- Co-ordinate and update Group Underwriting Guidelines
- Perform reporting on claim experience of group business to ensure the portfolio sales and profitability is implemented in accordance with group underwriting and pricing guidelines
- Assist in group product refresh strategies to grow the business and profitability
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree on Business Administration in Mathematics / Actuarial Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years underwriting experience in health insurance industry, actuarial experience is an advantage
- Experience in handling customers / partnerships
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF