Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Banking & Financial Services
- Growing division in a leading commodities firm
- End to end exposure
- Open to Fresh Graduates
My client is a leading commodities trading firm, due to increased business expansion they're looking for a motivated individual to join their team.
As part of a team you will help manage the whole procedure of cotton trading operations after the trader has closed the deal, which includes handling and managing shipping documents as well as managing all necessary documents for L/C application and bank negotiation.
You will liaise with both internal (Traders, trade finance) and external parties (supplier, customer, shipping companies etc) to prepare BLs and vessel tracking on cargo readiness & documentation to ensure smooth delivering of the commodity products
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 1+ years' of working experience within Operations with dry bulk
- Open to fresh graduates with a degree
- Experience with dry bulk products
- A bachelors' degree in a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | email@example.com or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309