Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Commodity Risk Assurance Manager - Physical Commodity
Our client is a leading financial markets and commodities bank with its headquarter in the UK, looking for a Second Line Risk Assurance professional to join their operational risk team in Singapore.
Reporting Line: Asia Section Head
Working Location: Central Singapore (Business trips are required across SEA region)
- Daily Reporting / Monitoring
- Daily reporting: Ensuring daily and monthly reporting on location, group provider and notional inventory (NIRF) limits, aged inventory, and first line of defense inspection activity is accurate, comprehensive and issued on a timely basis.
- Risk Management
- Conduct physical inspections on-site, covering warehouses, precious metals vaults, precious metals refineries, and energy terminals. The inspections should include both the location and inventory, and a comprehensive report should be issued promptly, highlighting any recommendations or remedial actions required.
- Conduct in-depth analyses, thematic reviews, and learn from external case studies.
- Approve new storage locations based on the information provided in the Storage Location questionnaire and due diligence process, including the approval of limits (subject to PCRA Delegated Authority thresholds) in Inventory Management Systems.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the Physical Commodities Policies and Framework owned by PCRA.
- Assist with the Collation of the Physical Commodities Committee Pack and the production of the Committee Minutes.
- Co-Present Committee Pack and any applicable Special Topics such as (Thematic Reviews, External Case Studies and Inspection Reports).
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the hard commodity environment with strong understanding of at least one of the physical commodities (Precious metal, base metal, and energy).
- Supply Chain & Risk Management experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Candidates who require a work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend