|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This role will report to the Head of Sales and cover mainly for Greater China market. You will need to develop and maintain key client relationships with Chinese Trading companies. You will lead China Onshore market making project, in charge of pricing platform set up as well as risk mitigation. You will need to observe and enforce credit risk& controls directives of the company on derivatives transactions with counter-parties.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* You need to have 4-6 years in commodity sales area, strong client network with Chinese commodity trading firms.
* This role requires daily communication with Clients based in China, so Mandarin is required for this role.
* Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
* Ability to build, run and test econometric/statistical models
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853