|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing HaTCH|
- Prestigious VC
- Strong exposure to booming tech space
- Regional scope
Our client is a leading and one of the most prestigious Venture Capital firms in Singapore. With a strong focus across the booming South East Asia startup space since their early days, the VC has built a strong name as a key regional player and have some big brands as part of their portfolio.
Handling Marketing Communications for the VC, you will be responsible for overall engagement with stakeholders in the tech community. Your role will entail communication planning, campaign management and ultimate ownership of media relations. Part of your role will be to support development of content/agenda for the campaigns and then execute these campaigns end-to-end. The role revolves heavily around events and using events as a major component of the marketing communications strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing communications with a focus on media
- Proven track record of managing media relations is critical
- Ability to ideate marketable content for events and community engagement
- Thorough understanding of the media landscape
- Past exposure to the B2B space specifically Financial Services or Technology sectors
- Proactive, multi-tasker and afast-paced
- Fluency in English
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117.