Communications Executive (12 months contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Contracting|
|Salary:||S$3300 - S$3750 per month|
We are looking for a Communications Executive for internal and executive communications in Asia-Pacific for our client which is a global tech MNC.
This role will be responsible for telling the story of the firm in Asia Pacific to an internal audience, for our executive profiles and on multiple platforms. It involves designing, developing, planning, executing and measuring a wholistic communications strategy that includes internal and executive engagements, supporting the business groups and working closely with the Marketing team.
This is an incredible opportunity to learn from and learn with an industry leader that is empowering every person and every company on the planet to achieve more.
- Advance and protect the image and reputation of the firm. Develop credibility and defend our brand and unique point of view across our priorities.
- Tell stories that help people fall in love with the firm and the things they make.
- Work with the reginal communications team to design, develop, manage and execute the executive communications program for Asia Pacific
- Create communications cadence and manage the execution of internal communications tactics for Asia Pacific
- Be a trusted advisor to the rest of the business looking for communications counsel
- Work with the communications managers in the countries to assimilate their results into a regional review
- Expand our audience by broadening our employee ambassadors and increasing our investment in amplified communications. Experiment
- Experiment in new mediums like visual storytelling, podcasts, and new channels. Increase global storytelling by using data and insights and featuring local customers
- Some travel expected
- 3 - 4 years of experience in communications, preferably managing multiple clients
- Writing skills are critical. Brevity wins.
- Strong project management skills with business and marketing experience
- Knowledge of tech products and the technology industry
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement
- Knows how to work well with people from other business units, geographies, roles.
- Understands the need to prioritise, manage time and respect the impact our work has.
- Creativity and a sense of humour needed.
- Trust worthy and understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Passion for learning new things, teaching your team and proactivity in leading.
- Diploma or degree in a related field. Strong leadership capabilities.
- Bonus points for skills in video editing
You must have a minimum of 3 years of writing experience across internal communication tactics i.e. scripting, business writing blogs, developing Powerpoint top tracks and making videos with strong command of English.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257