Communications Lead Asia
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
- Global company
- High growth environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career
Our Client: Is a dynamic, progressive and expanding global SaaS company in the cloud accounting space, with offices worldwide. Their software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere. They've been ranked number one by Forbes as the World's Most Innovative Growth Company in 2014 and 2015.
- Develop a program of diverse, creative campaigns to maximize media exposure and align them with company strategic goals
- Lead strategic advice to the global leaders travelling in the region, and a partner to our local leadership team
- Help build and amplify the profiles of key leaders in the business
- Develop and maintain relationships with target business media and influencers in our key markets
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure the company voice is heard across multiple channels in our key markets
- Identify creative and distinctive positioning opportunities to help foster the companies profile in the media & online
- Identify and create individual customer and partner stories and storytelling opportunities to bring our story to life
- Lead highly productive relationship experience in managing PR agencies and suppliers
- Use online news and social web tracking service to analyse the companies market mentions, terminology and emerging topics.
- Help to build and support our strategic social framework and activities and collaborate with the company internal social leads
- Extensive experience in Communications and Public Relations
- B2B enterprise/SaaS software experience highly desirable
- An understanding of the SMB market
- Passion for evangelizing the growing need for social marketing, customer experience, and customer communities.
- Experience with online news and social web monitoring tools/Integrated Marketing Communications
- Proven experience in creating and delivering 'content everywhere'
- Track record of establishing credibility with Executive Teams
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117