Communications Manager (12-month contract)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading regional. As they continue their journey to build their regional business and support customers, they are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent and are hence looking for a Communications Manager to join their team. They are an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate affairs, the Communications Manager will lead all communications efforts around the sale of the banks' retail and wealth business in five countries in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Indonesia). The role's primary aim will be to support staff and customer engagement in the retail and wealth businesses throughout the sale, while also remaining conscious of the Institutional business in Asia, its staff and customers.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Proven skills and experience in coaching and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent commercial thinker and able to demonstrate in-depth customer insight and act on opportunities
- Ability to produce, consult and follow through on communications plans and strategies
- Makes sound and timely decisions and demonstrates reliability and calmness in high-pressure situations
- Experience working on a large scale project preferred
- Excellent communications skills
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 42049
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.