Community Lead, APAC
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is a leading global travel search site and app, allowing its users to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. With over 1,000 employees across ten offices globally, the firm has reached market leader status and there is no better time to join in taking the business to the next level of accelerated global growth.
The Ideal Candidate is responsible for building an engaged, inspired community across our client's APAC markets to grow brand awareness and ultimately serve the ambitions to be a global travel brand the world loves. This will include managing and leading a team of community and social media marketers in the APAC region and partnering closely with the Global Community and Social team to ensure the brand is best represented in APAC.
- Own and lead Community strategy in APAC, ensuring it aligns to the Global Community and Social teams broader objectives, roadmaps and guidelines.
- Develop and inspire an in-house team of community marketers, and partner closely with PR/Comms and social counterparts.
- Build and resource an extended ecosystem of advocates, ambassadors and field marketers to help engage and connect with the broader community.
- Own reporting on campaigns, tests and experiences run across community efforts, and champion across the business the best way to value community in the long term.
- Support content marketing strategy and partner with design/copy counterparts to ensure what we put out in the world is valuable and beautiful.
- Demonstration of a number of years of Community development, leadership and success
- Experience managing a team of in-house marketers across community and social.
- Experience working across Global/Regional structure is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of standing up a support ecosystem of consultants, freelancers, agencies or field marketers to support the overall community strategy
- Strong understanding of tools/tech in Community to help track, measure, and test campaigns
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, or Korean is desirable due to APAC responsibility
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.