|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global insurance firm is currently on the lookout for a Company Secretary.
The firm is currently undergoing a transformation and is thus looking out for an experienced Company Secretary to join them. This role will be reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, and will oversee all Corporate Secretarial duties including minute taking in Board meetings. The candidate will also be expected to provide advice on regulatory and compliance matters during meetings, and is expected to keep updated with regulatory changes within the Insurance sector. This is a Regional role, however there is no travel required.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 8-10 years of experience in Corporate Secretarial work/ Corporate Governance
- Experienced in minute taking
- Prior experience within the Insurance sector
- Familiar with MAS regulations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194