|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established financial service looking to hire a compliance administrator.
- You will develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program
- You will perform compliance controls, gap assessments and ensure compliance against group policies and regulatory requirements
- You will anticipate and support the compliance's monitoring of new or changes position limits in exchange traded futures and options.
- You will perform UAT (User Accept Testing) and work with the technology team to resolve any system related issues.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 1 or 2 years of significant practice in compliance or risk management.
- Strong excel knowledge and tableau and be technology savvy.
- Prior experience in buy side, sell side or insurance is good to have.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.