Compliance Advisory - Commodities and Global Markets
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$150000.00 per annum|
Strong physical commodities and futures knowledge
Exposure to regulatory changes
My client, a well established bank is seeking for a Compliance Advisor for Commodities Global Markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for candidate with strong compliance advisory experience enjoying to interact and support the business and the front office.
You are a product specialist and have experience across most of the following asset classes
- Commodities such as agriculture, metals, freight , bulk, energy
- Structured Global Markets
As the subject matter expert, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Advise the business and provide guidance on the best compliance approach.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders and prevent the business to make any mistake related to regulations.
- Protect the business and will have its best interest in mind.
- Provide training and will be the point of contact for products related matters.
- Assist in the review of marketing materials
- Conduct ongoing risk assessment on the business and ensure all the control are in place. You will develop and strengthen frameworks to promote a robust compliance culture
Minimum 6 years' experience in compliance (regulatory compliance or compliance advisory)
Extensive commodities knowledge or previous experience working in a commodity house
Strong product knowledge across physical commodities and futures
Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with compliance, control functions and business
Good track record in managing senior stakeholders
If you are interested in the role above please get in touch directly with Stephanie
Contact Stephanie Aglae for further discussion on (65) 6854 5634 or APPLY NOW
Reference number SLA44292
Please note that only successful candidate will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Licence Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1326161