Compliance advisory officer - Global markets
Corporates and Investment Banking
Our client is a well-established Global Bank looking to hire a Compliance Advisor.
As a compliance subject matter expert, you will:
- Maintain a high standard of regulatory compliance and protect the bank's reputation
- Advise the business on regulatory requirements
- Assist on compliance policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements.
- Have a proactive approach and will keep the business aware or any upcoming compliance changes and regulatory obligations and risk assessment of initiatives that impact the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in compliance advisory, risk management and regulatory space besides ideally product background related to global markets.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to influence
- Strong knowledge and proven track record in product compliance or market surveillance or compliance Global Markets.
- Corporate and Investment Banking background
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.