Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Compliance Analyst - Asset Manager (Bangalore, India)
Our client is a well-established asset manager with its headquarter in the US, looking for a "Compliance Analyst" for their compliance team in Bangalore, India.
Reporting Line: Compliance Manager (Based in New York)
Working Location: Bangalore, India
Client base: brokers, dealers, financial institutions, regulators
- Managing data migration process, collecting and digitizing data such as financial statements.
- Ensuring employee account information are transferred and processed in a timely manner.
- Respond to queries for information and reporting any major data errors to manager.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with team members to locate missing data.
- Experience in dealing with personal trading policies would be strongly preferred.
- Min 3-5 years experience in a KYC/AML/transaction monitoring/compliance related role, preferably in the banking/buyside/financial institutions environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Economics/Laws is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid understanding of financial markets and terms.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend