Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Compliance Analyst (CDD) - Fintech (Chinese Speaker)
Our client is a well-established fintech payment company with its headquarter in the US, looking for a "Compliance Analyst" for their CDD team in Singapore. This is a newly created headcount hence you will have the flexibility to work in your own way.
Reporting Line: Senior Compliance Manager
Working Location: Central Singapore
Client base: Corporates (high-risk clients)
- Perform Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews of global corporate clients and attend to incoming CDD client emails within SLA time frames
- Identify and review documents for onboarding of corporate clients, completing screening for Adverse Media, Sanctions or PEPs, and investigating potential matches and escalate cases to the MLRO when required
- Maintain clear and comprehensive records for audit review
- Attend bi-weekly calls with Compliance team to review and discuss client files and assist the global team in reviewing daily Ongoing Screening alerts
- Minimum 2-4 years of AML/KYC/CDD experience on corporate clients, preferably in the fintech/banking environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Candidates who require a work pass need not apply
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as interaction with Chinese Clients is required.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to with your latest CV.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend