Compliance and Control Analyst - 1 year contract
Our client a global multinational bank that has branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States.
For this role, You will provide coordination and support for cross border business initiatives, assists businesses to comply with requirements associated with Data Privacy Laws, as well as Cross Border, Bank Secrecy, Outsourcing and Export Licensing regulations and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 5 - 10 years of relevant experience working in Regulatory, Legal or Compliance environments- An understanding of banking operations
- Technical proficiencies in MS Office Suite including MS Project
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with limited instruction or supervision
- Local/Regional language skills a plus
- Be organized and thorough with strong administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.