Compliance and Control Analyst (APAC) - 1 year contract
Country Analyst sits within the Region and Country Support Unit and will report to the APAC Cross Border Data Clearance Regional Manager.
Providing coordination and support for cross border business initiatives, assists businesses to comply with requirements associated with Data Privacy Laws, as well as Cross Border, Bank Secrecy, Outsourcing and Export Licensing regulations and requirements.
- Coordination of Cross Border Data Clearance (CBDC) project for the assigned APAC countries.
- Manage client relationship with key country contacts from Chief Privacy Office, Legal, Compliance and Business to ensure cross border business initiatives are identified, understood and supported by CBDC
- Host/Attend regular meetings/calls with country contacts to review open issues and understand steps necessary to bring to resolution. Ensure actions and ownership are clearly documented and understood
- Use of Data Privacy Automation tool (DPAT) to manage data privacy issues through the clearance lifecycle
- Research and analyze open initiatives that require further information by the in-country team
- Reviewing and facilitating documentation which meets the necessary local and regional requirements in support of CBDC issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or Equivalent
- At least 5 -7 years of relevant experience of working in Regulatory, Legal or Compliance environments- An understanding of banking operations
- Technical proficiencies in MS Office Suite including MS Project
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with limited instruction or supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining attention to detail
Should you be keen on the role, please give me a call for a confidential discussion at +65 6854 5644.