A European commercial bank is currently looking for a Compliance Associate to join the compliance team in the Singapore office, serving the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities for the role includes providing advice and serving as reviewer on general queries and compliance activities related to AML, KYC/CDD, and Financial Sanctions laws and regulations. The incumbent will also work with Head Office compliance team and local management in providing reports and trainings, as well escalating and investigating breaches.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At leas 3-5 years' compliance experience in a commercial investment banking environment
- Working knowledge of AML, KYC/CDD, and financial sanctions laws and regulations
- Self-motivated problem solver with strong ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
- Advantageous to have knowledge of Mandarin and/or German and/or Italian
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.