Our client is a global investment bank, looking for a Compliance Assurance professional to join their team in Singapore at AVP level. This role allows you to focus on APAC reviews and support the Global team.
As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in compliance reviews and raise issues using data analytics techniques
- Deliver reviews with insights of risk and issues, and ensure the review team adheres to compliance assurance methodology
- Design action plans to mitigate the risks identified
- Assist the global team with assurance initiatives
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in automated assurance, compliance assurance or audit and review
- Working experience with Advanced Excel, Macro, SQL, Tableau, Python or similar analytical tools
- Prior working experience in Banking environment preferred
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend