|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a payment company offering a platform for money exchange and payments. As a start-up mode in Singapore, our client is looking for a strong individual able to establish independently the local business with all matters related to compliance.
To be able to perform in this role, the successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set, a "can do" and result focus attitude. Candidate will have to be comfortable with changes and be able to navigate through these changes related to market opportunities, regulatory requirements and operational issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the AML and KYC framework and other compliance programme to facilitate the maintenance of internal controls
- Advising and guiding the business on the best practices
- Working closely with the business and being the point of contact for compliance matters
- Keeping a proactive approach and keeping the business aware or any upcoming compliance changes and regulatory obligations
- Monitoring and investigating suspicious activities and filing the reports
- Liaising directly with regulators
- Designing the policies and procedures for Singapore and across South East Asia
- Supporting compliance's implementation, execution and reporting.
|To qualify, individuals must possess:|