A reputable financial institution is hiring a Compliance Manager to join their team in Singapore.
- Provide regulatory advice on compliance matters
- Liaise with MAS on regulatory matters and prepare regulatory reports
- Draft and implement compliance policies
- Lead KYC processes and onboard investors
- Keep abreast of the regulatory developments
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- At least 3-7 years' compliance experience in capital markets or fund management industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Cayman Islands regulation is an added advantage
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as interaction with Chinese counterparts is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Selicia.email@example.com. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.