|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
One of Asia's leading private equity fund manager is currently looking for a Compliance Manager as they are expanding in Singapore. As a pioneer of the business, you will be working closely with senior management to establish governance and internal controls.
Responsibilities for this role include being a key liaison for the firm to MAS and managing the regulatory relationship. The incumbent will also lead and proactively support the business in all regulatory compliance matters for the Singapore office, as well as to maintain firm compliance policies and procedures across all offices.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 4-8 years' compliance experience from fund management or similar background
- Comprehensive knowledge of MAS regulations
- Excellent communications skills, and proficient in both English and Mandarin to manage stakeholders across Asia
- Strong stakeholder management, including ability to build relationships with teams across multiple offices
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and good ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098