A global bank is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their Control Room team in Singapore. This is a new headcount with responsibilities such as the management of compliance initiatives to ensure the usage and protection of confidential information, and the handling of conflicts of interests, insider trade reporting and personal trading.
The incumbent will also work closely with the team to develop policies and procedures, as well as to be a go-to person for all regulatory inquiries related to the Control Room function.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 3 years' experience in a Control Room function in a major/global bank
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements for banking and securities industries as well as industry best practices
- Excellent communications skills
- Self-motivation, time management skills, and good ability to multi-task
- Good stakeholder management, including ability to build relationships with teams across multiple offices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.