Compliance Manager, Capital Markets
A global securities and fund house is on the lookout for a Compliance Manager. This is a newly created headcount.
This financial services entity is known for its CDD, OTC Derivative products. The Compliance Manger will be leading 1 compliance analyst and be responsible for all regulatory compliance work in Singapore. He/she would be the main point of contact for MAS and the deputy to the Head of Compliance. The incumbent will provide advisory to the business on compliance and conduct related matters.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 5-9 years of general/regulatory compliance experience in a Securities firm/fund/capital markets firm
- Product knowledge of CFD/OTC Derivatives is advantageous
- Experience working with MAS
- People management experience
- Good stakeholder management
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.