Compliance Manager, FX Trading Platform
A global forex platform is currently looking out for a Compliance Manager as they are expanding in Singapore. This will be an independent, hands on role with regional coverage.
This firm is a regional forex platform in the region and also has a remittance arm to it. Responsibilities for this role include being a key representative for the firm to MAS, and oversee an effective governance framework for the Singapore office. There is also an element of regulatory compliance and AML, and the incumbent will ensure the risk processes are managed carefully and to monitor any risks. Although this is a regional role, there is little or no travel required. This role is open to non-local Singaporean/PRs as well.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 6-8 years of experience in a compliance role with exposure to remittance/forex products
- Candidates with buy-side experience are preferred
- Understanding of the Singapore regulatory framework for financial services, including the Companies Act, Securities and Futures Act and all relevant MAS circulars
- Ability to read/write in Mandarin is compulsory due to the stakeholders the incumbent will be interacting with
- Degree in Economics/Law/Business/Accounting
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.