Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 08 March 2023
- SalaryS$72000.00 - S$90000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Compliance Manager (Mandarin Speaker)
Compliance Manager (AVP)
Our client is a well-known securities group, looking for a compliance manager to proactively participate in all compliance activities, including but not limited to KYC analysis, regulatory advisory compliance, transaction monitoring, compliance training, and compliance reporting.
- Conduct KYC analysis on high-risk customers and address KYC/AML queries and escalations.
- Manage MAS Representative licensing and tracking.
- Help establish and implement regulatory requirements, compliance processes, and policies.
- Monitor transactions and activities for compliance and conduct surveillance and reviews.
- Assist in compliance training.
- Collaborate with HK Compliance team and other functions on compliance matters.
- Support Compliance Director of SG in compliance matters and projects
- Familiarity with Rep licensing, Outsourcing, PAD, and Transaction monitoring.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a compliance related role, ideally in the banking and financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of SFA, FAA, and regulatory expectations for CMIs.
- Strong understanding of Capital Markets and Investment products.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as interaction with Chinese clients is required.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to email@example.com with your latest CV.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend