Compliance Manager (Sanctions) - 4 Months Maternity Cover
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, As an SG Sanctions Officer (List Administrator - Maker), you will be maintaining lists for both Sanctions and Non-Sanctions lists. Hence you should be aware of both the Sanctions List Management Policy as well as policies for the Non-Sanctions lists. Other responsibilities includes Record Management, Name Screening, Systems Migrations, Sanctions Case Memo, Quality Assurance/Manager's Control Assessment.
- Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or Equivalent
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the same capacity
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Sharepoint
- Working with large amounts of data in Microsoft Excel
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Proactive in getting resolution to technical issues
- Careful and detail-oriented
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.