|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a payment company offering a platform for exchange. As a start-up mode in Singapore, our client is looking for a strong individual able to establish independently the local business with all matters related to compliance.
To be able to perform in this role, the successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mind-set, a "can do" and result focus attitude. Candidate will have to be comfortable with changes and be able to navigate through these changes related to market opportunities, regulatory requirements and operational issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Compliance advisory and will guide the business on the best practices
- Regulatory compliance and will keep a proactive approach and will keep the business aware or any upcoming compliance changes and regulatory obligations
- Monitor and investigate suspicious activity reports
- Liaise directly with regulators
- Design and implement a preventative compliance programme to facilitate the maintenance of internal controls for adequate and effective enterprise-wide compliance and operational risk management system.
- Design the policies and procedures across APAC jurisdictions
- Support compliance implementation, execution and reporting.
|To qualify, individuals must possess:|