Compliance Officer - 1 year contract
A highly successful and well-known Global Bank is looking to hire a Compliance Officer into their team in Singapore.
Responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of a company's compliance management program. Manages all compliance and risk operations while maintaining all compliance-related company policies and procedures.
* Ensures quality and compliance of work as established by company policy and procedures.
* Develops and implements formal and informal training programs to ensure adherence to compliance standards.
* Prevents unethical, illegal or improper activity and conduct
* Interacts with internal and external customers, communicating issues regarding compliance.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
* 5-7 years of relevant experience in legal/compliance/audit with a global financial services organization
* Working knowledge of federal banking regulations.
* Excellent writing and speaking skills.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
If you are interested in the role above, please send your most updated CV to email@example.com or contact at +65 6854 5644 for further discussion.
License Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number R1219081