Compliance Officer (12 month contract)
|Salary:||S$48000 - S$60000 per annum|
This is a 12-month renewable contract role for a suitably experienced compliance candidate to be part of an established Private Banking business located at Raffles Place. The role will provide you with the exposure and experience to the broad spectrum of the key FC related controls. The challenges and satisfaction of pro-actively self-identifying areas of financial crime risk and working together as a team (within and outside FCC) in coming up with recommendations to address the risks identified/ concern noted.
The Regional Financial Crime Controls Testing Assurance (FCCTA) Officer will join the APAC FCCTA team. This role will report into the APAC FC CTA Head. The role will have the responsibility of conducting the global FCCTA program standard including formalities check, KYC/SoW plausibility check as part of the relationship on-boarding, periodic review, name screening, post transaction alert management, etc. within his/her region. Specifically, the role requires:
- Conduct CTA review of the design and effectiveness of key FCCTA controls
- Leverage global CTA workflows and templates for consistent testing and documentation;
- Collect and analyze CTA results to assist FCC management with its risk-based approach to compliance;
- Periodic reporting of the results of CTAs to FCC and Bank management;
- Support the maintenance of global CTA standards based on regional changes to controls and identified risks;
- Assist Regional FCCTA Head in the coordination and participation of FCC Site Visits.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- At least 2-4 years of experience in working within an FCC (may include Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud, and/or Sanctions Compliance) and/or Internal Audit function required;
- Experience working within large financial institution preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills a must;
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- General working knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations (e.g. including Notice 626 and accompanying Guidelines, CDSA, TSOFA, Info Paper on PB Controls) applicable to Banking and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg). Additional awareness of regional rules would be beneficial.
- Business fluency in English
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257