Compliance Officer - 6 months contract
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$4800 per annum|
Our client is a leading global bank with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region. They are looking to hire a Compliance Officer professional into their team in Singapore.
Responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of a company's compliance management program. Manages all compliance and risk operations while maintaining all compliance-related company policies and procedures.
You will ensure quality and compliance of work as established by company policy and procedures, Develop and implement formal and informal training programs to ensure adherence to compliance standards, Prevents unethical, illegal or improper activity and conduct. Interact with internal and external customers, communicating issues regarding compliance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
* 2-4 years relevant years experience in legal/compliance/audit with a global financial services organization
* Working knowledge of federal banking regulations.
* Excellent writing and speaking skills.
* Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Raymond de Amboy for further discussion on (65) 6854 5644.
License Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081