Transaction Monitoring Team Lead, Global Bank
A global bank is on the lookout for a Transaction Monitoring Team Lead for their regional hub in Singapore.
The position will work closely with the Head of Transaction Monitoring to implement and execute procedures and policies, ensure quality and timeliness of alerts disposal, as well as take part in adhoc projects as applicable. In addition, the incumbent will perform some BAU transaction monitoring duties as well as provide guidance and support to junior analysts. This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level transaction monitoring professional looking for exposure in team management.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 4 years' of transaction monitoring experience in the banking or financial services industry
- Working knowledge of corporate banking and trade finance transactions
- Familiarity with international AML regulations and sanctions
- Ability to work independently and to manage a team
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly inquisitive and strong ability to work under pressure
- Possess a relevant university degree
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.