Compliance Officer (Financial Crime Controls) - 1 year
|Salary:||S$72000 - S$96000 per annum|
A highly successful and well-known Global Bank is looking to hire Compliance Officer (Financial Crime Controls) professionals into their team in Singapore.
This role will report into the APAC FC CTA Head.
The Role will have the responsibility of conducting the global FC CTA program standard including formalities check, KYC/SoW plausibility check as part of the relationship on-boarding, periodic review, name screening, post transaction alert management, etc. within his/her region.
You will Conduct CTA review of the design and effectiveness of key FC CTA controls, Leverage global CTA workflows and templates for consistent testing and documentation, Collect and analyse CTA results to assist FCC management with its risk-based approach to compliance. Periodic reporting of the results of CTAs to FCC and Bank management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
* A Degree in Banking / Finance or Accountancy
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in working within an FCC (may include Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud, and/or Sanctions Compliance) and/or Internal Audit function
* Experience working within large financial institution
* General working knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT laws and regulations (e.g. including Notice 626 and accompanying Guidelines, CDSA, TSOFA, Info Paper on PB Controls) applicable to Banking and international AML standards (FATF, Wolfsberg). Additional awareness of regional rules would be beneficial.
* Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in the role above, please contact Raymond de Amboy for further discussion on (65) 6854 5644.
License Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081