Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Compliance Officer (Legal & Compliance), Senior Associate/AVP/VP
Our client is a well-known financial institution in Singapore, looking for a compliance & legal professional to support their compliance team here.
- Assist Head of Compliance to develop and strengthen relevant frameworks, tools and techniques to promote a well-functioning culture of compliance within the firm.
- Identify and facilitate the firm's compliance with all applicable local and international laws and regulations, particularly the Securities & Futures Act. This includes compliance risk assessment, compliance training, compliance reviews (incorporating staff dealing controls) and self-assessments.
- Participate in constructive and effective relationships with the firm's regulators.
- Provide compliance advice to business and support units in the firm for complex initiatives with significant regulatory implications.
- Good Bachelor's Degree in Law with at least 3 -10 years' experience in financial regulatory work. Professional compliance qualifications are a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
- Candidates who require a work pass need not apply to the role.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend