|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$2800 - S$3500 per month + completion bonus|
My client is a global financial services leader providing wholesale, private and retail banking. Founded over a century ago, is one of the largest and safest banks in the world. In Singapore regional office, my client is present in 11 countries which including Japan, Australia, NZ and India, also other Southeast Asia countries. Their APAC compliance team currently is looking for an experienced compliance officer to support the operation/admin on daily basis.
Responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of a company's compliance management program. Manages all compliance and risk operations while maintaining all compliance-related company policies and procedures.
- Ensures quality and compliance of work as established by company policy and procedures.
- Develops and implements formal and informal training programs to ensure adherence to compliance standards.
- Liaising with corporate clients in a remediation exercise to obtain required documents such as (FATCA, CDOT, Brazil Self Certification, CRS, Certificate of Incorporation, Beneficial Owner Tax Documentations and others) within specific time frame.
- Assisted in Global Tax Compliance project by providing useful feedbacks on newly implemented procedures and took part in UAT test for Tax Tool systems.
- Analyze information and data for FATCA and CRS reporting.
* Experience in legal/compliance/audit with a global financial services organization.
* Working knowledge of federal banking regulations.
* Excellent communication skills to handle internal stakeholders, both written and spoken
* Ability to work with large datasets
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field required.
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428