Compliance Senior Manager - Insurance
|Salary:||S$100000 - S$150000 per annum + Bonus|
A leading Insurance Company is seeking a senior manager to join their growing compliance team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that monitoring and advisory activities are effectively managed and kept within the Company's appetite for Regulatory Risk
- Plan and maintain a Compliance work plan to monitor and ensure the compliance function discharges its responsibility to enable and monitor the business' adherence to laws and regulations.
- Provide assurance to the Management on the mitigation of key compliance risk areas and regulatory responsibilities
- Provide assurance through regular compliance reporting and compliance reviews to the Management
- Develop and implement a robust and risk-based framework for regulatory development and compliance covering accountabilities, reporting and controls
- Ensure that employees receive adequate training to fulfil their compliance obligations. Ensure that new regulatory requirements impacting the department/function are implemented, and an effective process is in place for regulatory consultations to be reviewed and analysed by subject matter experts.
- To perform detailed studies and conduct gap analysis of the requirements necessary to ensure compliance with the new/amended laws & regulations which will have impact to the business, such as FAIR, PDPA, FATCA, Public Disclosure for Insurers, MAS Technology Risk Management
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years' experience within Insurance
- Ability to track and follow-up on status of reports to relevant Committees
- Experience in developing compliance self-assessment checklists
- Possess good supervisory and interpersonal skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1545408