Compliance Surveillance Associate
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
An international bank is currently looking for a Compliance Surveillance Associate to support the bank's commitment to build a sustainable compliance framework aligned with best practices as well as to champion a culture of appropriate conduct.
Responsibilities for this role includes developing and building use cases to develop NLP models and using cognition and data science tools to ensure optimal quality of the model, drafting and producing assurance documentations, and delivering practical data insights to senior management and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least 2-4 years' experience in machine learning / predictive models
- Experience with compliance global application / process implementation
- Strong ability to work with both technology and business teams, both in a hands-on manner and in an advisory role
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to convey complex ideas effectively
- Self-motivated problem solver with proficiency building dashboards and handling unstructured data
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Joey.Wong@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098