Compliance Testing AVP
Compliance AML Testing
Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
Our client is a well-established bank is Asia looking to hire a compliance testing manager.
Your main responsibilities but non exhaustive will be to :
- Guide and advise the senior management on matters related to regulatory requirements
- Create the compliance testing programme and ensure its execution
- Run reports and document the findings with evidences in order to present to results the senior management
- Lead the compliance testing team
- Work closely to the Risk Management team and provide feedback in order to improve and enhance the regulatory compliance processes and controls in place.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 6+ years' significant practice in compliance testing, compliance advisory, regulatory compliance or financial crime risk management
- Experience within quality assurance or audit will be good to have
- Team management experience
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.