Compliance Testing AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Compliance AML Testing
Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
Our client is a well-established bank is Asia looking to hire a compliance testing manager.
Your main responsibilities but non exhaustive will be to :
- Guide and advise the senior management on matters related to regulatory requirements
- Create the compliance testing programme and ensure its execution
- Run reports and document the findings with evidences in order to present to results the senior management
- Lead the compliance testing team
- Work closely to the Risk Management team and provide feedback in order to improve and enhance the regulatory compliance processes and controls in place.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 6+ years' significant practice in compliance testing, compliance advisory, regulatory compliance or financial crime risk management
- Experience within quality assurance or audit will be good to have
- Team management experience
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.